Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Tihiy

StartIsBack++ 2.5

I have a small request to make. Would it be possible to add an option to hide the HotTracking animation behind the taskbar buttons when you use a themed taskbar? it would make theme development loads easier.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dblake1 said:

I have a small request to make. Would it be possible to add an option to hide the HotTracking animation behind the taskbar buttons when you use a themed taskbar? it would make theme development loads easier.

I second the option to disable the animation, I know allot of theme developers would love this option as allot of them go to lengths to cover them up, oh and I know I have asked this before but could you please ad the clock font properties back to Taskbar & System Tray > System Tray > Basic > Clock, it's the one thing that still bugs me with Windows 10, I don't want to be forced to use the same font for the task items as I do for the clock fonts.

It's possible to add icon customization to customized folders ? Like Documents, Music, etc ...

I use a tool to include shared path from my NAS in originals library (WinLibraryTool.exe)
I hide originals folders from StartisBack settings, and i add Documents and others from library.

It works like a charm, but there is only one icon that cannot be changed

image.png.cef20cd0337643910e396fa443c69573.png

image.png.9c5315538d653f89f4103ee3752f799c.png

image.png.04dd4e9e71c96ae51862fe4173d146c0.png

is there a way to change the scrollbar into the new one introduced in fall creators update 1709? i love the slim design!

Is there any way to exclude programs form showing up in recent used list?

Windows 7 has a NoStartPage registry entry for this, but SIb seems to ignore it.