StartIsBack translations

Tihiy

How do I translate StartIsBack?

Start with sample which contains latest strings:

http://startisback.com/langs/RU-RU.txt (StartIsBack)

https://www.startallback.com/langs/RU-RU.txt (StartAllBack)

(there are other languages on server but only Russian is the latest; if you're skilled you can extract language file from StartIsBackCfg.exe)

How do I test my translation?

Put your file, named appropriately with you language code (ES-ES.txt, ZH-TW.txt, SR-LATN-CS.txt,  etc.) into StartIsBack folder, alongside with StartIsBackCfg.exe; you have use this language as your system primary one.

What to do later?

Send me an e-mail or publish your file here.

What do I get?

You'll receive StartIsBack license for free. That is also true if you provide a better / fuller translation than StartIsBack contains.

Edited by Tihiy

• 2 weeks later...

There was one report in main SiB++ topic that the translator crashes under Win10 x64 but works fine under Win7 x64. I can't test and debug under any 64bit system. If you Tihiy or anybody else can test the translator and provide some useful information I can try to fix it.

Meanwhile I have uploaded v1.1.0.0 with updated internal comments matching the SiB++ template. There is also an experimental, completely untested x64 version. Feedback would be great but please be very careful, I have no idea what may happen.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

The English template as a starting base for getting the translation done into Brazilian Portuguese is nowhere to be found, either over the web or after installing the latest version of StartIsBack on my system. Where can get it?

OK, after reading instructions above, I did as directed and got the translation done and reviewed. Please, see attachment. I would appreciate it being told whether I should contact you through e-mail so as to receive the license for the pro version of the program after you check that the job was properly done. Thanks.

PT-BR.zip

Edited by MCHAL

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

excellent french translation, except that the file is not saved using the correct ANSI code.

I include a corrected one that is perfectly OK.

Thanks.

FR-FR.txt

Edited by wmn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You'll receive StartIsBack license for free. That is true if you provide a better / fuller translation than StartIsBack contains.

@Tihiy If I'm not incorrect, I think I'm entitled to complimentary StartIsBack License. Do you care to reply to my early June email?

• 11 months later...