Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Reinstall with OEM Out of Box feel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

silent001

silent001

• 13 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Hi. I have a total of 12 programs that I need to have installed onto a pc but I want it to be installed during the install or when the pc says installing your apps. It is all oem software I downloaded from the site but cant seam to get it to work how I need it. Basically if the user goes through the normal setup process the software must be installed so that they dont have to install it themselves or need to wait for it to install then reboot. Please help me here  

Maybe I should explain what I am trying to do. My friend brought me his laptop with it completely wiped. Now I am trying to restore it back to the OEM standered. I need to reinstall windows and add all the drivers and program after install but when I give it back to him he must be able to input his own username and select settings and accept eula. Basically like it come from the factory. I read something on microsofts site about reseal and auditmode to allow OEMS to do just this but I cant get any info on it for dummies like me. Please help 

Edited by silent001, 22 August 2015 - 08:24 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

netbookdelgob

netbookdelgob

Junior

• Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 14-February 15

Maybe this can help you https://technet.micr...y/dn621895.aspx

• silent001 likes this

silent001

silent001

• 13 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15
Thank you netbookdelgob for your reply.
I have succeded in getting it right. All I did is the following.
Install windows as normal. Let it do is reboots.
At the OOBE screen like in the image below I pressed CTRL + SHIFT + F3
Attached File  OOBE.PNG   20.05KB   0 downloads
After Pressing the keys it reboots into auditmode allowing you to install all programs and drivers.
Once it logs onto the hidden admin account in the center of the screen will be a window labled system preparation tool
Attached File  AUDITMODE.PNG   343.05KB   0 downloads
Do not close the box or click anything just yet. Install your programs and drivers then once done select as shown
Attached File  LAST.jpg   127.73KB   0 downloads
Click OK and you are done
It will now shutdown the PC leaving it as it would be once it is baught

• netbookdelgob and silent001 like this

netbookdelgob

netbookdelgob

Junior

• Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 14-February 15

Great work :thumbup, thanks for the images!.

silent001

silent001

• 13 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15
Just thought I would share it for anyone who might need it later. Thanks for your help netbookdelgob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users