IDM

koby50

HI 

i have the code i wants to know whats the problem?

[BeginUnInsPrompt]Title = %TitleUnInsPrompt%Prompt = %BeginUnInsPrompt%ButtonType =YESNO[EndUnInsPrompt]Prompt = %EndUnInsPrompt%[SourceDisksNames]1="InternetDownloadManager Files","IDM.cab"[DestinationDirs]RootOrdner2.Copy=16422,"InternetDownloadManager"PNF.File=17DefaultDestDir=17[PNF.File]IDM.PNF[SourceDisksFiles]InternetDownloadManager.exe=1unins000.dat=1unins000.exe=1[RootOrdner2.Copy]InternetDownloadManager.exeunins000.datunins000.exe[Create.EmptyDirectorys][AddRegSection]HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\%AppName%"," DisplayName",0,"%AppName%"HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\%AppName%"," DisplayVersion",0,"%Version%"HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\%AppName%"," UninstallString",0,"rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection IDM.inf,UninstallInternetDownloadManager"[InternetDownloadManager.Shortcut1]Name =InternetDownloadManager,0x00000008,25CmdLine =16422,"InternetDownloadManager","InternetDownloadManager.exe"WorkingDir=16422,"InternetDownloadManager"InfoTip ="InternetDownloadManager"[InternetDownloadManager.Shortcut2]Name =InternetDownloadManager,0x00000008,23SubDir ="InternetDownloadManager"CmdLine =16422,"InternetDownloadManager","InternetDownloadManager.exe"WorkingDir=16422,"InternetDownloadManager"InfoTip ="InternetDownloadManager"[Start.Register]11,,rundll32.exe,,,"advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %1%\IDM.inf,Install"[DelDirsSection]%16422%\InternetDownloadManager[DelRegSection]HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\%AppName%"
Edited by Yzöwl
code tags added

its for slint instail.. you can help me to bulid it?

It's a chunk of a installation .inf like we make for Windows addons

Ehhh is your "code" just an INI file for use in some program?

Edited by koby50

It's pretty obvious that you didn't write the code you have where is the rest of the inf you got from whatever addon you took it out of?

(There's actually allot of it missing)

yes .. from someone that dodnt want to help me..

i wants to do idm slint instalin .. you can help me .. to write the rest?

The problem here is that making the inf is just the start do you even know how to get a inf to run? There are much simpler ways to install idm then this way.

Using a inf involves unpacking the original installer, getting the files collected, making the inf (and checking it over several times for errors) then repacking it back together with a archival program that includes proper instructions to run the inf.

It's really the wrong way to simply install idm silently.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

The problem here is that making the inf is just the start do you even know how to get a inf to run? There are much simpler ways to install idm then this way.

Using a inf involves unpacking the original installer, getting the files collected, making the inf (and checking it over several times for errors) then repacking it back together with a archival program that includes proper instructions to run the inf.

It's really the wrong way to simply install idm silently.

there someone that called ghoste2008

he know how to it.. but he dodnt wants to lets me know how he do the slint instail..

i wants to make more and more slint instail .. you have sometink on youtube that show it?

Edited by Tripredacus

Not if you want to add cracked files or false registry information. I provided you a silent installer. You need to do some work for yourself.

Plus you have not actually said how you wanted it made.

If you want more help provide in great detail exactly what you want it to do. EXACTLY!

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

Not if you want to add cracked files or false registry information. I provided you a silent installer. You need to do some work for yourself.

Plus you have not actually said how you wanted it made.

If you want more help provide in great detail exactly what you want it to do. EXACTLY!

hi i dodnt wants to do it for cracked files .. i wants to know how to do idm slinet instil with this way inf file that its will be run auto

amm if i will know how to do it .. all the other softwares that i will make will be like that