Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Microsoft XBOX 360 PC-gamepad in Windows 98SE, Not Working!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

marcooleo

marcooleo
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 28-July 15

Hi!

Since it is nearly impossible to find a midi-gamepad these days i have tried to use my above controller to work in Windows 98SE but have never got it to work.

I have updated Win with all latest drivers, patches, unofficial servicepack 3 etc without any luck.

There is a program XBCD which should work but it doesn´t even recognize the controller, neither do Windows!

So if there is anybody out there willing to do a step by step guide for get the 360 gamepad to work i would be very grateful since i really love to play the good old games.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

jumper

jumper

2015 All-American Masters HJ'er

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Joined 21-January 11
Is your game port on the mainboard or a soundcard? If the former, it needs to be enabled in the BIOS setup.
Design feedback requested:
KernelEx 4.5.2015
IHAtool - IpHlpApi tester; call various functions and report results
--status-> framework is solid; 22 api's fully supported; preview release coming soon
Future projects: Kexter - IP40+Ktree+Kexstubs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users