The best wireless mouse?

Nerwin

I've been using the Logitech M310 wireless mouse for a while and its been working okay but ever since I moved my tower onto my desk, its been acting a bit strange. Also if I plug in a usb 3 2.5" hard drive into the front ports where the wireless dongle is, the mouse hardly works and I'm sure its due to the lack of power available. So I moved it to the two only usb 2.0 ports which are toward the top of cause which I imagine is for keyboards/mouse. It works, but it skips a lot acting as if there isn't enough power but if I bring the mouse closer, it will work fine. Its only a couple feet away so it shouldn't have this much of a problem. But maybe being back of the computer that is surrounded by walls of metal and cables probably degrades the signal just enough. I don't know. 

I know...wired mouses are better. But I just don't want another cable going across my desk and also getting it snagged on something. I like the freedom!! 

Anyways..for the ones who are using a wireless mouse, which ones do you like? 

Couple months ago I bought the Logitech M510 which was suppose to be much better, but it was awful. Never worked right..always skipped. I could've just had a bad one..but didn't want to take the chance so I returned it and got my money back and now been researching for a better wireless mouse that has a stronger signal. 

I'm actually taking some interest in the Lenovo N50 wireless mouse. Its big, has weight and I guess a very strong wireless signal. It looks cool, I just don't know how comfortable it might be. lenovotitle.png

You also buy a pair of shoes because they look cool?  ;)

Go to your local shop and buy one there, or, get something like a R.A.T. and adjust it to your likes. Get a gamer mouse for sure.

I have a Corsair M40 that I bought online too. Local shops don't have anything other than cheap build mice or if you are lucky one from Microsoft or Logitech. The mouse is okay but I had to get used to the shape and fit. I need a precision mouse for drawing 3D objects and use it up to 14 hours a day. Next mouse would be a R.A.T. 7 or so, I see them less than 100USD at the time of writing. The wireless R.A.T. 9 is 80USD. Reviews on mice are personal, like computer cases. It just fits you or not.

-Ronald

I guess that's when Amazon Prime comes in handy! easy and simple returns, haha. 

Actually...I have bought shoes just because they look good. Hahaha. 

Edited by Nerwin

You also buy a pair of shoes because they look cool?  ;)

Reviews on mice are personal, like computer cases. It just fits you or not.

...but on the other hand a computer case is usually bought because it looks cool... :unsure:

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz

I buy shoes online as well yes, sometimes, but only if I know the brand and that the sizing is good :).

---

Buying a case because it looks cool, sure, but I thought this was a computer freak forum? :D I hate sharp corners, flimsy plastic, painted plastic, holes not lining up, too crowded inside, cable management wrongly designed and more of those things like cooling options. I would care less about how much lights and bling it would have. I thought that this makes it personal ;).

I buy shoes online as well yes, sometimes, but only if I know the brand and that the sizing is good :).

---

Buying a case because it looks cool, sure, but I thought this was a computer freak forum? :D I hate sharp corners, flimsy plastic, painted plastic, holes not lining up, too crowded inside, cable management wrongly designed and more of those things like cooling options. I would care less about how much lights and bling it would have. I thought that this makes it personal ;).

Thats why I like Fractal Design cases. I have a Arc Midi, but I think I might get a Define R5 because I like the design better.