Driver Request For Intel 4400 HD Mobile

burd

yea i tried many,it works to be honest, it installs perfectly without errors(xpdriver)but then on reboot i get page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error stop 0x00000050,probably something related with the driver.

The link you have given is definately newer, do i add the ids in ntamd6.0 or just modify it in 5.1?

Edited by burd

i tried i get page_fault_in_nonpaged_area 0x00000050 error,for all that too,its trying to work but it cant because i get bsod before vista loads up

This is What the Bsod popup shows,its definately trying to load the driver,unlike the other ones, if 2008WindowsVista can mod it,it may actually work

post-412553-0-55213300-1452811316_thumb.

Edited by burd

Is there a way to manually install hdmi drivers? i got the device working through VBE Drivers under vista

But, i dont have the Hdmi drivers n stuff, anyway to get that?

The HDMI Audio will be in the Sound section. If no drivers are installed it should say High Definition Audio Device. Either way, it will have HwID with VEN_8086. You can use the Properties of this device and then choose Update driver and point to the folder where the drivers are.

No,Unfortunately My Vista Got Formated When I tried install Linux,I will need to download Vista again.It will take a day or two to download and install

+
I noticed they are 32bit Drivers.