PowerPoint 2010 Alignment Issue

DavidEaton

We are currently using Office 2010 on all of our computers. All users create PowerPoint documents and share them with one another. With one of the four computers was sent a document that is not showing correctly at any of the four PC's.. .. On the every PC that is having the problem the text will not align with the text box, it will fall out of the bottom or overlap words. I have attempted changing printer drivers, checking if they're using different fonts and repairing the office installation. I'm not sure what else I can check that would resolve this issue. Any input would be greatly appreciated. All other documents such as Word and Excel function properly.

I have a feeling that it occurs after to copy/insert and not just into that time when they open the file and consider it in representation of a slideshow. Unless it can't be a font problem as, the problem computer having a font which, apparently, the same, but actually isn't?
It is deformating problem in PPT, already I happened to me with OTF to be automatically replaced TTF with the same name, in the second computer...
Try to use this PowerPoint Repair Toolbox (The PowerPoint repair tool reads and analyzes the damaged files and exports data the restored data to Microsoft PowerPoint) - https://www.repairtoolbox.com/powerpointrepair.html