Instructions: Google Chrome End of Support Vista/XP

sdfox7

@JodyT

In terms PaleMoon it is not so bad (for him like sorry me) as long as the Mozilla project (Firefox) is not affected and hopefully still works for a long time under Windows XP x86. As regards to the mainstream, because I have done so some experience in the musical field. I hate any kind of commercial music, which gives an nothing only "la la la la" and folk stupefaction! There are simply a lot of good music will never be played alone in mainstream radio, because only counts quota. Sorry I am digressing from the real issue.

@Dibya

When I think of it as Windows XP x86 was completed formally in April 2014 a disaster (Various Business software did not work as it should, now with the latest updates, the problems have practically done it by themselves). The about conspiracy theory MS, faith is just not knowledge!

:)

On 6/27/2016 at 0:27 PM, JodyT said:

In any case, the Atom release will be discontinued as of the next milestone release of Pale Moon v27.  And Moonchild has stipulated NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for XP support this time around.  So no XP support of any kind once v27 hits.

It's sad, but true: Moonchild's latest statement (on Sat Jun 25, 2016, at the Pale Moon Forum) about it is quoted below, just for the record.

• Windows XP will be supported up to and including the last released v26.* version of Pale Moon for Atom.
  • When we hit our next milestone with v27.0, the Atom version will no longer be built and anyone on Vista or later currently using the atom version should switch to the main-line version.
  • When we hit our next milestone with v27.0, there will be NO version of Pale Moon (except unsupported and no longer updated older versions) that run on XP, POSReady, Server2003 or other NT5-based operating systems. This would even have been the case if Atom versions were still built.

It sure is a pity.   :(