Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Program to Capture Video from TV News Website

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

monroe

monroe

MSFN Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts
  • Joined 21-May 07

Donator

I have tried a few programs but they are not able to capture this video from an Ohio TV station ... it's not a YouTube video and it's probably protected in some way.

I can watch it but I would like to save it to show or watch later on.

Any ideas if such a program exists ... a local girl from Toledo was the winner of Project Runway Junior last night (Thursday) and there was a show party at a local pizza place with around 200 people watching the final episode on big screen tvs ... when she won the place went wild with everyone watching.

http://www.wtol.com/...t-runway-junior

Maya Ramirez, 14, of Maumee, Ohio was one of four finalists in the reality show. And when they announced her as the winner in the season's last episode Thursday, her fans back at home went wild.

I watched this new show on Lifetime when it started Nov 12, 2015 to the end last night. It was really good and she was my pick to win on the first night the show aired last November.

That's the TV News web page with the video. It may be two videos totaling 8 and 2.5 minutes long ... they run together.

Can videos like this be saved ... I think they could years back but everything is different now. I posted here since I am using XP.

thanks ...

Edited by monroe, Yesterday, 03:22 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

jumper

jumper

2015 All-American Masters HJ'er

• PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Joined 21-January 11
Site appears to use WorldNow.com for all media content. Video is in WNVideoWidget container.

Conveniently, WorldNow offers streaming video capture software.
Design feedback requested:
KernelEx 4.5.2015
IHAtool - IpHlpApi tester; call various functions and report results
--status-> framework is solid; 22 api's fully supported; preview release coming soon
Future projects: Kexter - IP40+Ktree+Kexstubs

monroe

monroe

MSFN Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts
  • Joined 21-May 07

Donator

Thanks for IDing the possible container ... I couldn't even do that. Still can't figure out how to save the news video.

Just to add ... they ran the trailer for the show last summer in Aug, Sep and Oct ... when this show statrted filming last summer Maya the winner was only 13 ... the youngest one of all the teens on the show ... she learned to sew from watching YouTube videos ... so mature for her age ... the teens were so much better than the adults on the regular Project Runway show.

I tried to post the official Project Runway Junior trailer link that ran last Summer but it doesn't work right.

Here is a link to the page ... it is eight videos down ... if anyone might be interested.

PROJECT RUNWAY JUNIOR TRAILER

https://www.youtube....y junior&page=3

Edited by monroe, Yesterday, 06:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users