Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Unattended Install - best method? vLite, nLite, NTLite, 7Customizer, B

vlite nlite ntlite 7customizer buclean slipstream unattended

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

theta

theta
  • 1 posts
  • Joined Today, 10:18 AM

All,

First post here - looking for some direction. I have used the search function but I am looking for a clear, definitive answer.

There are so many options available now for unattended and slipstream installs. I had a couple of questions:

1. Can somebody please explain the difference between them all - perhaps give them a ranking?

2. I need a solution that will allow me to:

a. Remove unwanted components to shrink the size of Win7 install (small drives in use)

b. Include the drivers for latest device (memory, graphics, wifi) and auto install them

c. Include software packages - Office, VLC, Adobe, Chrome - and install using "silent" switches

I will then place the finished installation onto a USB stick. My intent is to make the above modifications to a Win7 64 Ultimate installation. This will allow me to install everything from a USB, complete with drivers and the software I regularly use (with a silent install). nLIte did not work when I tried this previously.

Any help and advice appreciated - you are the most current and up to date developers/users.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vlite, nlite, ntlite, 7customizer, buclean, slipstream, unattended

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users