Music From the Dark Side of the Moon

Monroe

The article below mentions that in 1969 the Apollo 10 astronauts, while orbiting the Moon, heard music from the dark side of the Moon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3456741/Apollo-10-astronauts-heard-mysterious-music-far-moon-newly-uncovered-tapes-reveal-no-wasn-t-Pink-Floyd.html?ito=social-facebook

Was it Pink Floyd? Apollo 10 astronauts heard mysterious 'music' on the dark side of the moon, newly uncovered tapes reveal

While orbiting the moon in 1969, the Apollo 10 team heard 'weird music'

They were on the far side of the moon, so it couldn't have come from Earth

The team debated whether to tell NASA command back home

Recordings of the event were declassified in 2008, and will be played on Science Channel's NASA's  Unexplained Files this month

See the latest Nasa updates at www.dailymail.co.uk/nasa

By James Wilkinson For Daily Mail Online

21 February 2016

Apollo astronauts who orbited the moon two months before Neil Armstrong's famous 1969 landing heard mysterious and unexplainable 'music' on its far side, out of the range of Earthly radio transmissions, it has emerged.

Recently unearthed recordings made by NASA of the journey, which took the Apollo 10 capsule around the far side of the moon, show the astronauts reacting with surprise and confusion to an unearthly howling noise in their headsets.

The sound began once the capsule was on an hour-long trip around the far side of the moon, out of the range of any Earth broadcast. At one point the baffled astronauts can be heard discussing whether they should tell NASA command or not.

more at the link ...

1. keep in mind that Analog waves could travel the stars for eons and eons. A good chance our governments are lying to us because they are now using these waves to communicate with people in the stars. It is said that Hitlers signals from WW2 days are probably one of the most heard signals in the cosmos, next to regular television.

If anybody remembers back in 2001 when the Twin Towers was destroyed by the US government. You could see communications from European nations, as well as Asian nations. This feat is also ( at least before digital ) achievable with a powerful dish ( like those big ones you see on various buildings or peoples yards ).

2. Speaking of Wireless, when I was attempting to install Debian 8 the other day, I did see an extra Signal. This signal had no name but was detectable and connectable via my Debian install. So I could assume that was the 911 signal it was connecting to as the police have access to regular analog signals that are not detectable by normal means.

However when a police do use them, you could actually hear there business, mostly using code terms. Unrelated I was talking to a person miles away and a police cruiser went by. Hear the officers chatting and every time they talked, they cut off the normal conversation. A simular instance occured when I was walking through an empty park area. A person in there car, using the phone you could hear there entire conversation, and actually connected to the call.

That is my assumption to what I was connecting to that had no name.

3. It could also be suggestive that these signals was reachable because the sun light ( AKA radiation ) was black by the darkness and something was bouncing off the moon ( thus the term satellite ) . We would need to know which equipment was being used and through which frequency or signal was being used.

Edited by ROTS