AJ Windmeyer from Missouri, USA

AJWindy

Hi, my name is AJ Windmeyer, and i am a 17 year old retro pc nerd. I am easy to get along with minus one pet peeve; those who say a vintage pc should be thrown out for security reasons. I (still) use my Pentium PRO 200 with a killer 64 MB of ECC 72 pin DIMMS running Windows 2000 SP4 with USP5 installed as a file server daily (since 2010!!!). I spend a lot of time finding ways to get new software to run safely on older pc systems for those who (like me) refuse to get rid of a perfectly functional PC due to its age. I LOVE Gateway 2000 computers and anyone who has one in whom they want to dispose of let me know! I always am looking for parts. 

Oh, while i am thinking about it, does anyone have any dual processor Pentium PRO motherboards or Socket 5 Pentium AT motherboards? I am also looking for 128 MB of ECC 72 pin DIMMS. These can be 2X64MB or 4X32MB sticks. Anyone can contact me at

And yes, I am the harmonica player FFA has made famous.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Tripredacus
email address removed

Hello. :hello:

We have a PM system, no need to post your email address.
Also there is no commerce allowed on this site, so no trading, selling or giving away of parts. Not having a marketplace is a huge ease off us for not having to deal with the drama of one.