Windows Update -- Office 2007

thecavern

Hi all,

As most of us do, we receive Microsoft Updates to the various products we have.

I was receiving updates for Microsoft Office 2007 until about the middle of last year.

I haven't figured out why these updates are no longer included. I looked at the Microsoft web site and there are updates to Office 2007 as recent as April of this year.

Anyone have definitive information on why those updates are no longer being sent to me ? Can that be changed ?

Thanks.

Did you by chance somehow "undo" "Microsoft Update" (Other MS Products)? It's different than "Windows Update" (only does Windows).

I see there are Updates on MS and there's no reason to not be getting them unless you somehow "turned it off".

If you want to manually get and install them, use Windows Updates Downloader (aka WUD). Scroll down...

http://www.msfn.org/board/forum/166-user-contributed-update-lists/

My Windows Update Home Page states :

"Your receive updates :  For Windows and other products from Microsoft Update".

I believe this means that I should be receiving updates to Office 2007.

Microsoft, according to the documentation, is suppose to know what applications you have. Don't know how they do that !! However, it seems they've currently no longer know that I have Office 2007 ? 

Since I was getting these updates last year I don't know what could have happened. I also don't know how to contact them to inform them that I need updates to Office 2007.

There doesn't seem to be any "check list" of updates that can be changed.

If there's  a way to tell them ??