X99 no USB in PE3?

Xenithar

I have a problem here. I am making a 32bit PE3 (Windows 7 Pro OEM as source) and it works on EVERY system I use it on, except one. The system has an ASRock X99 Extreme4 board in it along with 32GB of RAM and a six-core i7 with HT, making for twelve logical processors. I get to the desktop, but no mouse or keyboard. Same happens if I use a PS/2 keyboard. The mouse and keyboard are in 2.0 ports, NOT the blue 3.x ports. The mouse and keyboard ARE lit up, indicating power. But no mouse cursor on-screen and typing does nothing. I HAVE integrated the 32bit drivers for the board into the boot.wim image. Help?

Two things.

I am playing with Win 10 PESE, but it has issues. I run Windows 7 Pro 64bit in VirtualBox on my laptop, which runs Gentoo GNU/Linux (yes, I am a stability and speed freak) and the two issues I have are that when integrating drivers, it skips everything stating that the host OS and target OS don't match, despite me trying to integrate the 10 drivers, and when copying files it randomly fails, saying it couldn't copy some file from the source, but if I try again, it gets farther each time. I DO intend on trying this, but for now I may have the answer to my issue.

Paraglider hit the nail on the head. I did enable above 4G decoding due to the installed OS being 64bit. I am going to try to make a 64bit Windows 7 PE now instead of a 32bit version. I should have known this, but I somehow missed it. If I can get 64bit 7 PE working as well as the 32bit one, I will be golden!

Finally, thank both of you for your work on the PE tools. I admit that I am surprised that both of you responded here. I have been using Make_PE3 for a while and love it, and if it wasn't for your hard work the tools which my company uses to repair systems on a daily basis may not be possible. Thanks for everything you two have contributed!