low frame rates Dell Inspiron E1505 / 6400 Geforce Go 7300

farfigs11

Wow, you have much better scores than my 98SE rig, which scored 12462 in 3DMark03, and 22571 in 3DMark2001 SE, but I have a GeForce 6800GT, AMD Athlon 64 3000+ s754, and 1GB RAM.

As for the error, try launching 3DMark03 with the -nosysteminfo switch, and also try to limit the RAM to 1GB, also try the VCACHE fix if not installed already.

I have 3dMark03 results from my Dell Inspiron 9300 (Pentium M 2.26ghz)  and  Inspiron 9400  (Pentium Core2 Duo 2.16ghz) both using the same Go 7800GTX card.  And results from the 9300 with a ATI x300 card. Both running 98SE.

Files attached are xls (excel 97). Notice the "B" in operating system "service pack" . I suppose the USP3 would be a "C" if one would want to refer to it in this manner.

94testNV.xls

93testNV.xls

93testATI.xls

As for the error, try launching 3DMark03 with the -nosysteminfo switch, and also try to limit the RAM to 1GB, also try the VCACHE fix if not installed already.

3DMark03 stops at the same position, after I had reduced RAM to 1GB in the system.ini (MaxPhysPage). The nosysteminfo switch doesn't change that either. Rloew's RAM Patch is installed, too. Maybe the program has a compatibility problem with the newer graphics adapter or hardware. 

I think to remember no, but I can check it tomorrow again.

Supplement: The driver NV 82.16 doesn't work with the 7900GS. I get a colourful conglomerate on the display. I guess it works up to G70 only. 

Edited by schwups
Supplement