Pop Account Receives Email on only 1 PC rather than 2

Neil_G

I have 5 pop accounts and 1 exchange account on my Win 10 PC running Outlook 2013 and all email was working fine.

I also have another Win 10 PC running Outlook 2007 and have the same 5 POP accounts on it.  I was receiving email on both PCs with no problem the way you would expect with POP accounts.

I recently added the Exchange Server account to the second PC.  The second PC made the data file for the exchange account as the default but I wanted to POP account PST file to be the default so I changed the default database.  When I changed the default data file there was a pop up that said I would only be able to receive email in that PC but I said okay anyway.

Ever since then I can only receive email on the PC that checks for the email first.  I then deleted the exchange account, created a new profile, recreated each of the email accounts (except the exchange account which I left off the PC) and I still only receive the email on which ever PC checks for the email first.  The POP account all have "Save on Server" checked

Please help me.