Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Dibya

Beta archive forum

Dibya    222

I have joined few days ago beta archive.

There is a rule no one before 3 post cannot post anything unless checked by moderator and then wil be visible  to public

I have posted so many things , nothing useless but none was checked and shown to public.

I do not know? Why? This things happening

jaclaz    927

Well, I would guess that it depends on what exactly you posted, maybe you overdid it or posted something like ;) :

I don't remember to have ever seen this three posts rule, maybe it is an anti-spamming precaution for new members :unsure:.

5 hours ago, dencorso said:

Problems with Beta Archive should be solved at Beta Archive.

Yep, and more generally whining on another board won't help much.

jaclaz

Tommy    110

Just for the nature of this thread, there's no reason to have this open. If you have a problem with Beta Archive and their policies, contact their staff about it. We can't do anything about it.

Topic LOCKED