How to get rid of Windows 10 boot information

Messerschmitt

I have my laptop that I had 1 SSD (windows 7) and 1 HDD. I saved my HDD content, then I proceeded to upgrade to Windows 10 to reserve the key. I used the HDD to delete it, and install windows 10 on that while leaving my windows 7 SSD untouched.

Once I booted in Windows 10, activated the copy, I went ahead and formated the HDD. But somehow something about Windows 10 boot found it's way on the SSD, since now everytime I start my computer I get the following:

ACHxTI0.jpg

Any way to fix this so I can get Windows 7 to startup automatically like before? I'm afraid Windows 10 installed the boot files on my SSD and that messes up the boot process now. If I press F9 it will start Windows 7 without problems, but I don't want to have to keep pressing F9 all the time.

Edited by Messerschmitt

7 minutes ago, Messerschmitt said:

I have my laptop that I had 1 SSD (windows 7) and 1 HDD. I saved my HDD content, then I proceeded to upgrade to Windows 10 to reserve the key. I used the HDD to delete it, and install windows 10 on that while leaving my windows 7 SSD untouched.

Once I booted in Windows 10, activated the copy, I went ahead and formated the HDD. But somehow something about Windows 10 boot found it's way on the SSD, since now everytime I start my computer I get the following:

ACHxTI0.jpg

Any way to fix this so I can get Windows 7 to startup automatically like before? I'm afraid Windows 10 installed the boot files on my SSD and that messes up the boot process now. If I press F9 it will start Windows 7 without problems, but I don't want to have to keep pressing F9 all the time.

Boot into Windows 7, open msconfig, in the Boot tab, set Windows 7 as default and remove the Windows 10 entry ;)