Creating a Full-Blown Compatibility Layer.

Dibya

7 hours ago, dencorso said:

File is not available anymore. You can zip and attach here custom txtsetup.oem and custom .INFs, as well as any other plain text configuration files. As long as no executable files are included, it's OK.

Okay. I have to find those files . propably i have lost as i formated one of my partition in a mistake when installing ubuntu.

3 minutes ago, Dibya said:

Okay. I have to find those files . propably i have lost as i formated one of my partition in a mistake when installing ubuntu.

Or you can re-create them, it should be easy/quick for you.

Also, you may ask Fernando, he probably has a copy of them.

jaclaz

2 hours ago, jaclaz said:

Or you can re-create them, it should be easy/quick for you.

Also, you may ask Fernando, he probably has a copy of them.

jaclaz

yes ,I can re create them.

Okay i am going to pm fernado.

Sunday i will see OpenFabric NVMe driver if i can make txtsetup.oem for it . I have personal nlite addon to slipstream storport.

Please Test the driver your self . I will try to add missing function into ntoskrnl.exe (first time trying though for ntoskrnl). I have no nvme drive currently with me.

Edited by Dibya

@Dibya: thanks thats cool, you meant memcpy_s (for NVMe)?

I could add it to the source code then compile it with wdk7 (targeting xp), this is from mingw-w64 crt:

static errno_t __cdecl
_int_memcpy_s (void *d, size_t dn, const void *s, size_t n)
{
if (!n)
return 0;

if (!d || !s)
{
if (d)
memset (d, 0, dn);
errno = EINVAL;
return EINVAL;
}

if (dn < n)
{
memset (d, 0, dn);
errno = ERANGE;
return ERANGE;
}

memcpy (d, s, n);
return 0;
}

Edited by TuMaGoNx

• 2 weeks later...

In My Extended XP system , where palemoon 27.0.02 got updated 27.0.03

After update Palemoon was no more working with no a valid pe image then tried xompie same result. I found palemoon was working by opening taskmanager. I changed the os version of palemoon.exe with FCwin2k oh my god palemoon started working . It seem that moonchild is aware of us . He donot want to support no problem tell me what he would get out of blocking us.

It sure would. But there's no generic MS USB3 driver, and modding kernel32.dll is not useful, in this case... what ought to be modded for WDM drivers would be the ntdll.dll (or even the appropriate one of the ntoskrnl files), if I'm not mistaken...