Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.4.6

bigmuscle

Hi, Aeroglass v1.4.6 isn't working for me on Win 8.1-6.3.9600. I do not get any errors after installation but none of the explorer windows have any transparency. I have the donation key as well. Any help?

Make sure you've rebooted (not just shut down and start up, but a requested reboot; there can be a difference).

Your best bet might be to post the debug.log from the Aeroglass directory.

-Noel

Edited by NoelC

27 minutes ago, NoelC said:

Make sure you've rebooted (not just shut down and start up, but a requested reboot; there can be a difference).

Your best bet might be to post the debug.log from the Aeroglass directory.

-Noel

Thanks for replying, for sure I rebooted but to no avail. debug.log attached, aeroglass is running but as you can see no window transparency. Have tried with and without theme.

debug.log

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by AxE_09

9 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

You cannot have transparency, because your theme overlaps it.

As I mentioned with or without the theme my windows remain the same & I was using aeroglass on multiple themes in the past including this one.

1 hour ago, bigmuscle said:

According to your images, Aero Glass works correctly but you have set either too high blur radius or opacity.

I haven't done anything apart from installing Aeroglass, any tips on how to decrease opacity or blur radius?

The easiest way is using Aero Glass GUI. Go to Theme & appearance tab and decrease Blur effect radius. Opacity can be controlled under Glass color tab but only if you pick constant frame color, as Automatically compute from desktop background option leaves it under system control.

21 hours ago, UCyborg said:

The easiest way is using Aero Glass GUI. Go to Theme & appearance tab and decrease Blur effect radius. Opacity can be controlled under Glass color tab but only if you pick constant frame color, as Automatically compute from desktop background option leaves it under system control.

The link you provided isn't working.

6 hours ago, AxE_09 said:

The link you provided isn't working.

Are you using Internet Explorer by any chance? If so, you must right-click on it and select Save target as... You also need 7-Zip or similar archiving utility which supports extraction of contents of 7z archives.

• 3 weeks later...