Taskbar blur gets resetted each time I press the start button

Aero Fan

I tried to apply aero effect on taskbar by running

C:\AeroGlass\SetWindowCompositionAttribute.exe class Shell_TrayWnd accent 0 0 0 1

C:\AeroGlass\SetWindowCompositionAttribute.exe class Shell_TrayWnd blur true

However, after I press the start button, the blur strength of taskbar gets reset and I have to run

C:\AeroGlass\SetWindowCompositionAttribute.exe class Shell_TrayWnd accent 0 0 0 1

once again.

Is there any way to prevent this? I am just following readme.txt that comes with SetWindowCompositionAttribute.exe.

@Dreamweaver01

Thanks for the link!

I've managed to do it with @Rabangus 's way. However I don't like the fact that now taskbar blinks each time I press the start button. It becomes non-blur at first and then becomes blur.

I would appreciate if anybody can point out a way to prevent from taskbar being changing when a start button is pressed!

Thank you for answer, I actually tried classic shell and it blurs taskbar well, and there was an option to open Windows 10 start menu with Shift+Win.

Classic Start Menu Settings -> tick on "Show all settings" -> click on "Taskbar" tab -> Set "Taskbar look" to "Glass" and modify "Taskbar opacity".

Also in "Windows 10" tab, there is an option to enabling opening the original start menu by pressing Shift+Win.

I still couldn't find a way to make it default - Windows 10 start menu should open when I press Windows key and when I click on the start button..