XP on ASUS X200CA?

northernosprey

I recently installing XP on ASUS X200CA, but after installation it has no battery indicator. I am really troubled to find ACPI driver to make battery indicator available, so help me to find them. The Hardware Ids is ACPI /ACPI0003 and ACPI /PNP0C0A, I believe the drivers was included in Windows 7.

Then, anyone know Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework drivers works for XP?

One more, how to connect WiFi in XP? I've installing WiFi manager, driver, and ATK. The result, the Wi-Fi indicator lights on but the Wi-Fi still not detects access point

Thanks

13 hours ago, northernosprey said:

I recently installing XP on ASUS X200CA, but after installation it has no battery indicator. I am really troubled to find ACPI driver to make battery indicator available, so help me to find them. The Hardware Ids is ACPI /ACPI0003 and ACPI /PNP0C0A, I believe the drivers was included in Windows 7.

Then, anyone know Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework drivers works for XP?

One more, how to connect WiFi in XP? I've installing WiFi manager, driver, and ATK. The result, the Wi-Fi indicator lights on but the Wi-Fi still not detects access point

Thanks

Sounds like a variety of issues I had with XP on an unsupported laptop that could only run 7 or later and forced bad specs on the user.
For your WIFI issue, try this
Not sure why it does this: WPA2 doesn't seem to work on unsupported XP laptops despite the wireless adapter being compatible with XP, odd enough the WPA2 works on Vista and later. You need to install Biongo Wireless in order to re-enable WPA2

One more, Celeron 1007U processor clock speed goes high constantly because SpeedStep doesn't work so it make ASUS X200CA laptop temperature very hot. My current analytics was no Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework driver, so anything else make Ivy Bridge C-stepping and SpeedStep working in XP?