Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.1

Thanks for all your hard work mate, is there any plans to release a modernframe.dll without the cmd windows to go with this release?

Also wanted to mention that the option to export a theme atlas with the latest GUI works brilliantly, love it and thanks again :)

Edited by MrGRiM

Sorry just wanted to ask if this could be fixed so it doesn't artefact when using full glass on explorer windows, not something I am personally bothered about as I don't like full glass windows but there are a few people that do, I know this has been a problem with all previous releases as well but you always seemed to make a fix for it easily enough.

1672qsl.jpg

MrGRiM If I remember this problem correctly, this tweak just uses layered windows and DWM (neither in Win7) never stored occlussion data for layered windows and thus the blur cannot be rendered there correctly.

Just a heads up if you hover your mouse over the glass8.eu 1.5 download links they say .7z but when clicked on they want to save as .man. I just renamed to 7z once I downloaded it.

5 hours ago, Prado said:

.. When you close the built-in calculator visible artifact in a black frame.

Sounds like you may be using a ModernFrame.dll not designed for use with Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.

Edited by Dreamweaver01

2 hours ago, groomp said:

Just a heads up if you hover your mouse over the glass8.eu 1.5 download links they say .7z but when clicked on they want to save as .man. I just renamed to 7z once I downloaded it.

I did a test and same happens to me the extension changes to .man using Internet Download Manager but when I use firefox to download it. It stays as .7z

8 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

MrGRiM If I remember this problem correctly, this tweak just uses layered windows and DWM (neither in Win7) never stored occlussion data for layered windows and thus the blur cannot be rendered there correctly.

The program I am using shows the blur I just have it set to 0, this one is called Black Glass Enhanced http://curiouso9.deviantart.com/art/Black-Glass-Enhanced-v0-5-15675271

You have fixed the problem before on all other releases for Windows 8 and Windows 10 after it was mentioned.

6 hours ago, Dreamweaver01 said:

Sounds like you may be using a ModernFrame.dll not designed for use with Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.

.. not using, .. Artifact is absent when the calculator screen is the default, but if you move it, it appears.

Edited by Prado