Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
NoelC

Comparitive Benchmarks With and Without Aero Glass (Win 8.1)

mikedigitize    58

Well, I have took it down but maybe later-on I can download PMPT and give it a run. I don't think there is anything wrong with the machine but I'm truly disappointing over win10. What happened to multitasking? As soon U got the desktop displayed U should be able to start/run a program, not wait for 45-60sek. (I am talking abut a machine U actually work on  and have several programs in the activity list). I mean this is 2016 right... 

• Upvote 1

mikedigitize    58

Well, I did a rethinking and put win7 (since my original 7-rigg is struggling a bit) on the T20. Did a test as well.

70568057602.png

My old core2duo was able to make a 744.0 in the overall rating....

Edited by mikedigitize
Strange sentence...
  • Upvote 1

NoelC    1,371

Get another 4 GB RAM stick and the memory performance will rise.  It moves up to dual channel access with two DIMMs.  I don't know about where you are, but here 4GB of it can be found on eBay for $20 or $30 or so.

-Noel

Edited by NoelC
  • Upvote 1