Help, integrating updates in office 2013

sunnyimran

Hi Everyone,
I need to integrate ALL office 2013 updates including SP1 into its installer ISO (prior SP1 version pro plus) so next time when I install Office 2013 I wouldn't have to run each update individually after installation. I extracted SP1 and all other November updates, placed them in updates folder of office 2013 installer then installed on a machine with windows 10 pro. But the problem is I am not getting the correct version after upgrade as mentioned on

update history website:

"If the version number matches the most current version, you're up to date."

But in my case I am not getting latest version number after installing through my updated ISO Office 2013

here it shows, on top is my installed version. bottom  is the version it should be as on update history website:

AFter SP! and updates extracted.PNG

Update History.PNG

I think that you have the latest version installed as the version of PowerPoint indicates (the difference between 1000 and 1001 probably has to do with PowerPoint's own version and is of no significance), the second "MSO" version may be the version of the base installer without the updates? I have MS Office 2013 myself too but I have the "Click to run" version.

MSO version is the Microsoft Office Version, supposed in my case must be 15.0.4875.1001

all updates, service packs deployment raised MSO numbers to a certain level that can be checked at update history website 

I checked my current version number is resembling to a state when SP1 is applied only

February 25, 2014

KB 2817430 (Service Pack 1)