Police Break Car Window to Rescue Mannequin !

Monroe

Someone thought there was a woman who had frozen to death in a car ... called the police and the rest is history. I never saw a mannequin that looked so real. She or it has teeth and was also wearing an oxygen mask. The car owner was upset the police broke his window. I guess it's a good way to keep someone from breaking into your car ... except for the police.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/17/police-rescue-frozen-woman-who-turns-out-to-be-mannequin.html

Police rescue 'frozen' woman who turns out to be mannequin

December 17, 2016

HUDSON, N.Y. –  Police in New York broke a car window to rescue a woman who turned out to be an extremely realistic mannequin.

The unusual incident happened Friday morning in the city of Hudson.

The Times Union of Albany reports that a caller told police there was an elderly woman "frozen to death" in a parked car.

Officers rushed to the scene and found what appeared to be a woman sitting in a car's front passenger seat wearing an oxygen mask.

A sergeant busted a rear window, opened the door and discovered that the woman was a realistic mannequin.

The car owner arrived and said he uses the dummy for his job selling medical training aids.

The police chief says the owner was "incredulous" that police broke the window to rescue the mannequin.

Well looking at that picture ... it would have fooled me. It does look like a frozen dead person, what with all the cold air around.

I would like to know more why the car owner left something like that so visible in his car ... did he do that to keep someone from breaking into the car? ... let people think someone is actually sitting in the car. If that was the case, then it kinda backfired ... the police broke into the car. Who pays to replace the window ??? ... the car owner or the police? ... they were just doing their job, trying to save an elderly woman from freezing to death ... except she already looked "very dead" !!!