How do I do a fresh install IF I ain't got a legit copy?

Tengerecki

Hi,

First of all let's not be hypocrites and act like you've never pirated ANY softwares in your life. So please do NOT come  to me like "oh my god you should buy Windows 10 instead of simply obtaining it from non legitimate sources." And at the end of the day it's the dev's fault for making it very easy to bypass things. 

So has any of you succeeded to do a fresh install with a pirated copy of Windows 10? I found no way to do that because it seems impossible to get a key that works. Any tips, please? 

Thanks!

Basically you are asking for a working key :w00t::ph34r: that definitely falls under Rule 1.a of the Board:

http://www.msfn.org/board/guidelines/

and anyway the first two Rules of the Pirate Club are:
1) You don't talk of the installation of a pirate copy of Windows

2) you DO NOT talk of the installation of a pirate copy of Windows

jaclaz

4 hours ago, jaclaz said:

Basically you are asking for a working key :w00t::ph34r: that definitely falls under Rule 1.a of the Board:

http://www.msfn.org/board/guidelines/

I didn't ask for a free key, what is you thinking? I asked if there's a method to activate it in any ways. But okay I haven't read the rules...never mind then.

4 hours ago, Tengerecki said:

I didn't ask for a free key, what is you thinking? I asked if there's a method to activate it in any ways. But okay I haven't read the rules...never mind then.

There is a known method, through using a valid, legit key[1], that is exactly what you lamented being unable to find:

5 hours ago, Tengerecki said:

I found no way to do that because it seems impossible to get a key that works.

jaclaz

[1] or, as you prefer, "a key that works".