bigmuscle

Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.3

199 posts in this topic

The test version of Windows 10 1703 is very buggy now. I will wait for the stable version of it.

8 hours ago, Zod said:

and hopefully the neon thing brings back full aero support so we don't need aeroglass anymore.

I do not agree! The neon is't even close to what we are use to and if folks are satisfied with that I feel sorry for them.... Keep up the good work BM! :wub:

In build 15063.447 all the apps that have Fluent Design in its title bar look like this with Aeroglass, with double title bar and double text, in the rest of the apps and traditional programs works the same as in the previous build:

0b43e7616aaafc132ca74d24b49745a9bdc356d2

Edited by carlitosoo555

10 hours ago, mikedigitize said:

I do not agree! The neon is't even close to what we are use to and if folks are satisfied with that I feel sorry for them.... Keep up the good work BM! :wub:

That's too bad... I don't really know much about it, so I guess I was hoping it was MS pulling their **** together, and finally bringing back a mostly aero interface.  It always felt like a step back to go from something that look as awesome as Aero to the default win10 setup.  It makes win 10 look like a slightly modern version of Windows ME.

I guess that's why we all use aeroglass.  I don't even do anything special.  I just install it so make my titlebar and borders transparent.  I makes it look so much better.