bigmuscle

Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.3

234 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, mikedigitize said:

But there have been some posting;

tbIp37P.png

Ah, OK. My bad then. I completely missed that post :blink:.  Thanks for letting me know about that one. Now I know he's still keeping up with things :D.

---EDIT---

Just a tic... where is that post... I scrolled through this thread and it's not in this one....

Edited by JoshuaVL1988

I'm still optomostic.  Given how long it took the beta/test version to come out, it doesn't surprise me it's taking longer for another beta or final version :(

I blame Microsoft for continually messing with the OS :(   It probably makes it difficult for BigMuscle to rewrite the whole thing everytime MS dumps a new version of Windows 10.

If MS doesn't stop making big changes I guess were stuck without it though.  Given how long it takes to update, and MS wanting to rollout two complete OS updates per year it'll be a neverending cycle.

I also can't complain.  I think I donated $5 for my key and have used it on my PC and Laptop for a few years now.    I've gotten my $5 worth already.   Windowsblinds cost a lot more and I never use it because it messes with things, and makes everything slower.   

19 minutes ago, Zod said:

I blame Microsoft for continually messing with the OS :(   It probably makes it difficult for BigMuscle to rewrite the whole thing everytime MS dumps a new version of Windows 10.

Sure.  It is MS's fault, but then again what company EVER stands still with a product line?

6 hours ago, dhjohns said:

Sure.  It is MS's fault, but then again what company EVER stands still with a product line?

It doesn't feel like Microsoft is moving forward.  That's why we all use aeroglass... lol.

21 hours ago, JoshuaVL1988 said:

Just a tic... where is that post... I scrolled through this thread and it's not in this one....

Here:

P7YGKdw.png 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, evgnb said:

LOL mikedigitize does not know how to copy-paste URL :o

Exclude single apps from aero glass?

Maybe "a picture say more than a 1k words"...

...maybe the real problem is that U can't click on a pics and have too do some work u self....

Edited by mikedigitize

Still, no update I see... 

Hopefully he is working on the Fall Creators Update which is due shortly!