Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

1 hour ago, mikedigitize said:

But there have been some posting;

tbIp37P.png

Ah, OK. My bad then. I completely missed that post :blink:.  Thanks for letting me know about that one. Now I know he's still keeping up with things :D.

---EDIT---

Just a tic... where is that post... I scrolled through this thread and it's not in this one....

Edited by JoshuaVL1988

Zod    8

I'm still optomostic.  Given how long it took the beta/test version to come out, it doesn't surprise me it's taking longer for another beta or final version :(

I blame Microsoft for continually messing with the OS :(   It probably makes it difficult for BigMuscle to rewrite the whole thing everytime MS dumps a new version of Windows 10.

If MS doesn't stop making big changes I guess were stuck without it though.  Given how long it takes to update, and MS wanting to rollout two complete OS updates per year it'll be a neverending cycle.

I also can't complain.  I think I donated $5 for my key and have used it on my PC and Laptop for a few years now.    I've gotten my $5 worth already.   Windowsblinds cost a lot more and I never use it because it messes with things, and makes everything slower.   

dhjohns    163
19 minutes ago, Zod said:

I blame Microsoft for continually messing with the OS :(   It probably makes it difficult for BigMuscle to rewrite the whole thing everytime MS dumps a new version of Windows 10.

Sure.  It is MS's fault, but then again what company EVER stands still with a product line?

Zod    8
6 hours ago, dhjohns said:

Sure.  It is MS's fault, but then again what company EVER stands still with a product line?

It doesn't feel like Microsoft is moving forward.  That's why we all use aeroglass... lol.

• Upvote 2

mikedigitize    57
21 hours ago, JoshuaVL1988 said:

Just a tic... where is that post... I scrolled through this thread and it's not in this one....

Here:

P7YGKdw.png 

• Upvote 1

dhjohns    163

Hopefully he is working on the Fall Creators Update which is due shortly!

NoelC    1,364
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:16 AM, dhjohns said:

Hopefully he is working on the Fall Creators Update which is due shortly!

Need a poll I think...

Does this bring:

1. Excitement
  2. Dread

I'm somewhere in the middle, but most of all I feel...  Update fatigue.  I hope, by the implication of the name, that this is just a service pack for the Creator's Update that doesn't seek to change everything again.

-Noel

dencorso    531

It'd be more befittingly named Creator's Fall Update, however, when judging by the recent precedents...:angel

MDJ    39

There's no doubt that the next update is going to ruin something - they always do.

• Upvote 3

dhjohns    163
12 hours ago, NoelC said:

Need a poll I think...

Does this bring:

1. Excitement
  2. Dread

I'm somewhere in the middle, but most of all I feel...  Update fatigue.  I hope, by the implication of the name, that this is just a service pack for the Creator's Update that doesn't seek to change everything again.

-Noel

I have been on RS3 for quite a while now.  It is looking really good!

MDJ    39
3 hours ago, dhjohns said:

I have been on RS3 for quite a while now.  It is looking really good!

They didn't add transparency to File Explorer, did they?

dhjohns    163
2 hours ago, MDJ said:

They didn't add transparency to File Explorer, did they?

Not yet.  I would expect when they finish with the UUP app it will be.  When I said "looking quite good" I wasn't referring to the eye candy only.  It was a general, all-encompassing statement.

Edited by dhjohns