bigmuscle

Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.3

81 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

I don't say that I don't want this fix/add it. It is just not so easy to be done so it is not the main priority.

It's a first time you've mentioned that... I would never start complaining if you showed some attention to my bug report (even if it's not a main priority). I can wait, the only weird thing it's a disregarding.

By the way, why don't you use public bug tracker (like a github or - I'm 100% sure - you can find a lot of free services)? This site is OK for user discussions and to share opinions and impressions but definitely not intended for the bugs and feature requests tracking. Using pro tracking system will help you and your customers (or "donators" as you prefer to call your customers).

One more person is broken.
Another brick in the wall.

8 hours ago, dhjohns said:

If you just want to fix 3rd party themes to get rid of boxes around the windows captions, and do not really care about transparency, v1.4.6 works just fine.

I like transparency. I'm using WindowBlinds 10.6 which has Windows Vista & 7 aero glass theme with usual transparency. Which I keep using until glass8 get a update.

Posted (edited)

daveo76

Hm, you're right. WindowBlinds has BLUR effect.

Edited by evgnb

The Blur Effect in WindowsBlinds is much more blurred than in Windows 7 and cannot be adjusted. WindowsBlinds is also quite buggy.

5 hours ago, Dan___ said:

The Blur Effect in WindowsBlinds is much more blurred than in Windows 7 and cannot be adjusted. WindowsBlinds is also quite buggy.

The blur can be adjusted. But I think we shouldn't mention more of WindowBlinds due to this forum being BigMuscle Aeroglass.