Aero Glass v1.4.6 not working at all on Windows 10

I just installed Aero Glass for Windows 10, and it has changed almost nothing. No taskbar transparency, no transparent borders, no rounded borders at the corners, no windows 7-style buttons. All it did was add color to the bar and buttons at the top of each windows. I did verify that I installed the correct version. Take a look.

aSh1ZfZ.jpg

How do I get it to work? Also, that "Aero Glass for Win 8.1 / http://www.glass8.eu" text really annoys me. How do I remove it?

Edited by fsjwiajdm

@fsjwiajdm : taskbar transparecy is achieved by turning on a setting in Settings/Personalization/Colors. Rounded borders are available when a skin is used, such as this

Aero 7 Themes for Win10 Final

Win7 like buttons are when you use OldNewExplorer. Also, you are using TH2 (10586), latest stable build is RS1 (14393).

When you donate, you will receive a key, which makes the watermark dissapear.

Edited by Klamatiel

Thanks for your help. I will certainly donate in a moment if I can get this working the way it should.

"taskbar transparecy is achieved by turning on a setting in Settings/Personalization/Colors."

I turned on "Make Start, taskbar, and action center transparent", but it does nothing. It still appears as a black bar and the wallpaper below cannot be seen.

Turned on:

JIQzzlL.jpg

Turned off:

g6Iqawx.jpg

It still appears as a black bar

"Also, you are using TH2 (10586), latest stable build is RS1 (14393)." How do I switch this?

I installed the theme you told me (installing the uxstyle thing before hand). It does nothing either. The theme doesn't show up in the Themes list.

Ohodjvl.png

Edit: I did manage to install the aero themes you suggested, but whichever I select, it looks like crap, and nothing at all like Windows 7. The taskbar is Windows 10-style intact, and according to the theme screenshots on deviantart, it should look exactly like Windows 7 itself. I did install the themes for 10586 version.

tQt3Q1D.jpg

Also: Every time I load a new session a popup with Aero Glass Information (serial number etc.) appears. This is also annoying. Can this be disabled?

Edited by fsjwiajdm
added info

@fsjwiajdm : all the options there need to be turned on in Colors. RS1 adds a new one there as well. Upgrading to RS1 (14393) should be easy, just update your windows. If not, grab an ISO from Microsoft and do upgrade from within Windows. The taskbar will be Win10 style, you need a custom Start Menu like Start10, Classic Shell etc. When you install AeroGlass, there's a setting that needs to be turned off, see pic. Donating will remove watermark and popups.

I assume you want something like this, see 2nd pic. This is my customised Win.

Capture.PNG

rtz.png