does anyone have a live link to the office integrator hotpacks?

glaurung

The office integrator forums (http://cpu.reboot.pro/ ) appear to have been abandoned to Russian spammers. Just a few months ago, the links to various hotpacks of office updates maintained by TwoJ were live, but now they are all dead, as are the links to the "office updates downloader". 

Since I stupidly managed to delete the hotpacks for Office 2003 during a spring cleaning of my hard disk, It would be very helpful if I could download them again. 

• 4 months later...

On 5/8/2017 at 7:42 PM, Destro said:

I know I am a little late to the party, but I am sure that I have all the full hotfix installers from SP3 to fully patched if you still need let me know.

Please upload them to Mega or another server and post a link, it is going to be usefull for me.

Thanks in advance.

These are very rare files that I am posting,  MS has gone out of their way to make them unavailable as you can no longer acquire these files that I have uploaded.

I am missing 2 files.  If somone can please send me.  I will gladly update my pack.

office2003-kb2878299-fullfile-enu.exe
office2003-KB2878303-FullFile-ENU.exe

You can still get them from microsoft update but those are .MSP files not fullfiles like these.

Minus the 2 files above This is full list of english  hotfixes for Enterprise version of 2003 office. Obviously if you don't have Access you don't install the patch for access.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/uxfuac9wdc0nd6l/OFFICE_2003__HOTFIXES_VERIFIED.7z

Edited by Destro