Windows apps background apps running even when turned off?

bookie32

Hi guys!

OK I should explain...just testing Windows 10...you know my feelings towards this pile of junk...

I have installed all my software including Objectdock which hasn't direct support for Windows 10 but works and is OK...

I have  noticed that Objectdock has a problem with apps not using .exe....

Something that is annoying me and was mentioned on several versions of Windows 10 is that you can get background apps running by themselves even when turned off in security settings....

I have turned off all background running apps but my object dock is still detecting them as active....it is just like before the "settings" windows is active and when you shut that the "store" app is active.....very annoying this isn't hapening all the time but it is pointless shutting them because they open a while later again...

This is obviously Microsft not being too honest about what is turned off and on even if we are given the opportunity to chose ourselves....

Where else do I need to turn of background apps like "services" and "store" and even "xbox" I have turned them off in Settings > Security and then background apps....

Thanks 

bookie32