About disabling Aero Glass by Creators Update

After applying Creators Update, Aero Glass became unspecified

Is this improved by the user's operation?

Or is it only to wait for Aero Glass to upgrade?

It is a shame that Aero Glass became unusable since the major update of Windows 10.

Does anyone know the solution?

18 hours ago, satosi5915071 said:

After applying Creators Update, Aero Glass became unspecified

Is this improved by the user's operation?

Or is it only to wait for Aero Glass to upgrade?

It is a shame that Aero Glass became unusable since the major update of Windows 10.

Does anyone know the solution?

Do as I did : I'm still running anniversary update and aeroglass works fine :) 

This happens every year.  When MS rolls out a big update (creators, anniversary etc....) it breaks aeroglass.   It usually takes a few months for a new version to come out that supports the update.  They key is to stay on the older version until the update comes out.   This happens every year :(

Lol waiting to install a major OS upgrade so one third-party software, that's still got bugs that won't be fixed, will work. I'm good. I'll take new features and fixes over blurred Windows. If you dont want to wait, use WindowBlinds. Its not free, but it works.

On 16/04/2017 at 1:59 AM, raiden89 said:

Lol waiting to install a major OS upgrade so one third-party software, that's still got bugs that won't be fixed, will work. I'm good. I'll take new features and fixes over blurred Windows. If you dont want to wait, use WindowBlinds. Its not free, but it works.

That what I'm using WindowBlinds which costs $10. Until this AeroGlass gets updated.

On 4/15/2017 at 0:29 PM, raiden89 said:

I am already beyond Creators Update.  Aeroglass is always iffy on Insider builds.  I haven't actually had any border transparency in ages.  You get used to it.  I run aeroglass to facilitate my 3rd party themes, but many times I need to have a previous version installed.  For example I am running 4.6 now on build 16176.  No watermark, and no error on start stating incompatibility.  Getting all the borders set with the right transparency, the right color, etc. is a real pain in the a**.  It can actually screw up at any given moment even with the correct aeroglass version running with the correct build.  So, I just putz along with transparent start menu, and taskbar, and themeable borders.  I am happy!

Edited by dhjohns

On 15.04.2017 at 7:29 PM, raiden89 said:

use WindowBlinds. Its not free, but it works.

Aero Glass is not free too. It costs around half of  WindowBlinds, but it not works.

Edited by evgnb

On 4/17/2017 at 11:58 PM, carlitosoo555 said:

Apparently NoelC has a preliminary version of Aeroglass for Creators Update:

NoelC is paranoid with a tinfoil hat lmao. I dont even know why you would bother posting that, especially when its not supported by BM yet, as he's stated multiple times in this thread.