Nvidia GTX 1050Ti

Windows 2000

You can try using this method that is confirmed to work for the high-end 900 series cards including the Titan X. Just find the correct INF entries for your 1000 series card in a Windows 7 driver package and follow the instructions on the page I linked. There have been some reports of 1000 series cards working so there may be some hope.

On 4/16/2017 at 6:03 PM, LoneCrusader said:

You can try using this method that is confirmed to work for the high-end 900 series cards including the Titan X. Just find the correct INF entries for your 1000 series card in a Windows 7 driver package and follow the instructions on the page I linked. There have been some reports of 1000 series cards working so there may be some hope.

I'll try it today and share the results here. Let's wish for the best.

The driver which Dibya gave just didn't seem to work, no matter what I do.

About the other idea, I've just tried editing the .inf file and installing it, but every time I've tried installing it the system just freezes at nvdispgenco3236881.dll

New_Bitmap_Image.jpg

Then I've tried installing it with setup.exe with the modified .inf and it said that everything was installed successfully, but I wasn't so lucky rebooting the system.

New_Bitmap_Image_2.jpg

Edited by Windows 2000

19 hours ago, Windows 2000 said:

The driver which Dibya gave just didn't seem to work, no matter what I do.

About the other idea, I've just tried editing the .inf file and installing it, but every time I've tried installing it the system just freezes at nvdispgenco3236881.dll

New_Bitmap_Image.jpg

Then I've tried installing it with setup.exe with the modified .inf and it said that everything was installed successfully, but I wasn't so lucky rebooting the system.

New_Bitmap_Image_2.jpg

Try original  nv driver

4 hours ago, Dibya said:

Try original  nv driver

That's exactly what I did afterwards. No luck there either.

Quick Update: I've actually got 365.10 to work, but every time I try to boot up the system it BSODs me. - 0x0000007E (0x80000003, 0xB71117EE, 0xB8517360, 0xB851705C)

The system can boot up on in Safe Mode.

New_Bitmap_Image.jpg

Edited by Windows 2000

5 hours ago, Dibya said:

We have to backport win 7 driver . I never wished to touch ntKernel&system files for mod but no way left

Well, for now I'm going to just dual-boot Windows XP and Windows 7, but I'd really like to see a driver for my graphics card.

Good luck with that.

12 hours ago, Dibya said:

We have to backport win 7 driver . I never wished to touch ntKernel&system files for mod but no way left

So you tried inf Device Hardware ID changing the last known XP driver and it failed correct?

I would like to see this backport Win 7 Driver to XP.  I have a 1050 Ti to test it out on.

7 hours ago, Windows 2000 said:

Well, for now I'm going to just dual-boot Windows XP and Windows 7, but I'd really like to see a driver for my graphics card.

Good luck with that.

Given your username are you still using Windows 2000?  Do you have a working Windows 2000 SATA AHCI driver?

Or how are you running Windows 2000 on your current system?  The only way I have done it is using SATA IDE Compatibility mode.

What motherboard are you using?

25 minutes ago, 98SE said:

Given your username are you still using Windows 2000?  Do you have a working Windows 2000 SATA AHCI driver?

Or how are you running Windows 2000 on your current system?  The only way I have done it is using SATA IDE Compatibility mode.

What motherboard are you using?

My old hard drive had Windows 2000, but it died a month ago.

14 hours ago, 98SE said:

So you tried inf Device Hardware ID changing the last known XP driver and it failed correct?

I would like to see this backport Win 7 Driver to XP.  I have a 1050 Ti to test it out on.

i will try . Today got back from Taiwan so now in home with my pc . It is time to mod kernel .

do you have any problem using kernel Extension? (like personally you donot like etc )?

9 hours ago, 98SE said:

What motherboard were you using Windows 2000 on?  Same computer?

Yes, it was the on the same computer, but with GTX 560.

The motherboard was ASRock H61M-DGS and it was a hell on earth to completely get it to work, but after a few weeks, I've got everything to work.