When will there be a version for Windows 10 1703?

6 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

Thank you for the minidump file. I found the bug and will reupload the fixed version immediately when it is fixed.

Nice.  Thank you.

Edited by Byteofpi
Sorry, for duplicate.

On 8/13/2017 at 0:15 AM, JTB3 said:

OMG - An Official Aero Glass Build for the Creators Update has been posted by Big Muscle!

598fb435435df_QQ20170813100614.jpg.d330a61028edb10da08c09d1364ac395.jpg

Well, Hallelujah!!! Finally don't have to tolerate the nasty Windows OS X Creators Abortion pastel vomit UI any more. YAY!!! 

God bless you @bigmuscle

NoMorePasteVomitUI.JPG

All of my previous settings and theme atlas files seem to work same as before also.

NoMorePasteVomitUI_2.thumb.JPG.2aed0f1a5ae04c15dbf952537b6f8c1f.JPG

Edited by BJFox

1 minute ago, CKyHC said:

@BJFox, you are using only transparency not blur. I think that transparency can be achieved without AeroGlass...

I don't care for Aero blur aesthetic. I prefer the crystal clear look without any blur or glass reflection streaks. I have blur disabled on W7 as well.

I have never been able to have W8/10 title bar and window border/frame transparency without AeroGlass. Only the Start menu and Taskbar have transparency without it. 

I have been encountering a couple of peculiar little issues with this build.

The first pertains to the "Photos" application.  Resizing the window causes the title bar to appear and disappear.

s8VLteig.png

The second issue has to do with contextual menus and the start menu.  When right-clicking taskbar items such as the ones below, portions of the context menu are sometimes left behind when the menu is dismissed.  The remaining portions are not interactive and disappear once the area is clicked. 

The start menu sometimes exhibits the same phenomenon (primarily when pressing return for a search result) but it occurs so infrequently that I have not been able to capture it.

GNop9OL.png

Edited by Troy2062

On 8/14/2017 at 3:43 AM, Deel said:

Build 935
If you try to move the window with all programs, dwm.exe will crash.

MiniDump: https://mega.nz/#!RNVS1SJT!ckUIUD9UlZJZBXzOZfx1Q4_rnfSfiH7WelUeeb3LO6I

EventLog:
- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
  <Provider Name="Application Error" /> 
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> 
  <Level>2</Level> 
  <Task>100</Task> 
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> 
  <EventRecordID>11634</EventRecordID> 
  <Channel>Application</Channel> 
  <Security /> 
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>dwm.exe</Data> 
  <Data>10.0.15063.0</Data> 
  <Data>982d0cc7</Data> 
  <Data>dwmcore.dll</Data> 
  <Data>10.0.15063.483</Data> 
  <Data>460f87da</Data> 
  <Data>c0000005</Data> 
  <Data>000000000014d723</Data> 
  <Data>4d4</Data> 
  <Data>01d314e7d1fc4841</Data> 
  <Data>C:\Windows\system32\dwm.exe</Data> 
  <Data>C:\Windows\system32\dwmcore.dll</Data> 
  <Data>c6d03a66-dadd-40c6-947c-25bf53d61c20</Data> 
  <Data /> 
  <Data /> 
  </EventData>
  </Event>

On 8/14/2017 at 5:44 AM, tmaxx said:

Yep, same problem here, every time I drag a window.. :(

On 8/14/2017 at 0:22 PM, Aethelflaed said:

That's odd - I don't get any crashes at all. The only thing that happens in my case is that if I 'shake' a window the other windows minimize (the normal behaviour).

I'm using Win10 Pro, 64-bit,  version 1703, build 15063.540.

On 8/14/2017 at 1:15 PM, tmaxx said:

I can understand that, it works great on one of my machines but not on the other. Even updated the display drivers to the latest without success.

Yup, same here. Installed and works flawlessly on one machine, as I posted earlier. On the other machine, as soon as I attempt to move an open window or application it freezes and creates a dump file, then unfreezes. I can minimize or maximize a windows or application, but cannot move it without a system freeze that lasts a few seconds.

minidump file located here

debug.log

Edited by BJFox

21 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

Thank you for the minidump file. I found the bug and will reupload the fixed version immediately when it is fixed.

Hi Big Muscle,

For the AeroGlass crash/bug when a Chrome Brower tab is detached (when windows are underneath the original browser page) reported by me and several others; Please find below, a sample minidump file/link (.dmp gets created with each crash).
(Hopefully, this is related to the earlier bug you found and fixed).  Cheers, -JT

https://www.dropbox.com/s/revb7e2qyn1vvqs/Aeroglass-minidump-08-15-21-09-59.7z

8 hours ago, JTB3 said:

Hi Big Muscle,

For the AeroGlass crash/bug when a Chrome Brower tab is detached (when windows are underneath the original browser page) reported by me and several others; Please find below, a sample minidump file/link (.dmp gets created with each crash).
(Hopefully, this is related to the earlier bug you found and fixed).  Cheers, -JT

Looking at your dump file, it appears to be the same error as what we are experiencing.  I'm surprised that your other windows don't crash too.

15 hours ago, Troy2062 said:

The first pertains to the "Photos" application.  Resizing the window causes the title bar to appear and disappear.

s8VLteig.png

The second issue has to do with contextual menus and the start menu.  When right-clicking taskbar items such as the ones below, portions of the context menu are sometimes left behind when the menu is dismissed.  The remaining portions are not interactive and disappear once the area is clicked. 

The start menu sometimes exhibits the same phenomenon (primarily when pressing return for a search result) but it occurs so infrequently that I have not been able to capture it.

GNop9OL.png

I had similar problems with Windows OS X Creators Abortion (1703) without AeroGlass. Sometimes Windows and the Start menu would be clear with no text or solid white with no text. Using UWA crApps made the problem worse than if I never launch any UWA crApps. What cured it for me was turning off all of the worthless Windows 10 gaming filthware. Go to Setting > Gaming and disable EVERYTHING in Game Bar, Game DVR and Game Mode then reboot. That may help. It completely eliminated those issues for me. 

Edited by BJFox

On 15/8/2017 at 7:59 PM, Troy2062 said:

These bugs come from version 904, nothing has changed with this version:

There are also other bugs that only appear in modern applications that use Acrylic in the title bar:

Edited by carlitosoo555

17 hours ago, carlitosoo555 said:

These bugs come from version 904, nothing has changed with this version:

There are also other bugs that only appear in modern applications that use Acrylic in the title bar:

Ah, I see.  That being the case, is it possible to disable Aero Glass for Modern applications altogether?

On 8/16/2017 at 6:11 AM, Byteofpi said:

RE: AeroGlass crash from Chrome Tab detach from window:

Looking at your dump file, it appears to be the same error as what we are experiencing.  I'm surprised that your other windows don't crash too.

Thanks for looking into this and discovering the similarity!