TuMaGoNx

I didn't play any games for years, to be fair. I don't have any games in my computer nor in my mobile. I used to play with both consoles and computer when I was a little boy. My passion is the encode and that's the way I use to have fun (with avisynth, its instructions and creating graphic FX in LUA with Aegisub).

Can't help you this time, sorry about that. :|

Edited by FranceBB

@Dibya is it to make gdi XP to have D3DKMT or disable WineD3D from using it?

@jumper: yeah it make me wonder why it's hard to find free 32bit d3d10/11 games. but there is also wine directwrite and direct2d which not game oriented.
@FranceBB: I tried .net core yesterday, and on the surface I think only missed AddDllDirectory (Wine don't have it), unfortunately putenv wont help either to wrap it. But it maybe tricked using PATH insertion before execute dotnet.exe in batch file then use dummy AddDllDirectory()...

Btw blender 2.78 runs

foo2.jpg

Could anyone with D3D10/11 games check whether my WineD3D build works? I only have FBX viewer to check and it doesn't works :(

FranceBB: I'll give it a try...

Edited by TuMaGoNx

@FranceBB: I have not issue at all compiling Filezila. FYI change #ifdef FZ_WINDOWS to #ifndef __MINGW32__ in mutex.hpp, so it use pthread.

However I can't connect to any server in XP (VM), it does connect on Windows 10...
EDIT: it could be that it use new kind of flags/method for winsock connection... will need to diff latest socket.cpp with version 3.8.0

foo3.png

foo4.jpg

Edited by TuMaGoNx

XomPie is out of pre-alpha state! now include msvcrt.dll forwarder (need vc2013 runtime).

XomPie in now break the 64KB size barrier :D

But as usual NO System Files modified, NO registry modified, just your app get patched.. and pray

Edited by TuMaGoNx

@FranceBB: I dont how to attach file via PM so I put it temporarily in my SF account :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tumagcc/files/filezillaxp.7z

it still need GetFinalPathNameByHandleW (I use Xompie)

@Dubby: Spot on! Thank you. Yes the *SRW* stuff is dubious including the rtl* after that which should be in ntdll, by design I should only transplant something that can be layered on existing (unchanged) implementation. my assumption hopefully it not interfered. But I need to think about what to do with ntdll shim first...
do you have suggestion?

1 hour ago, TuMaGoNx said:

@Dibya: thanks a lot. So I messed up or I choose the wrong wined3d version?
What do you recommend (for direct2d)?

1.7 XX or 1.8xx.

do you wish to see syvetpros build ?