Use Win98 user32.dll and user.exe in Win95

NoNameNeeded

On 12/28/2021 at 2:50 AM, ABCDEFG said:

It is somewere in my archive but i don't know where exactly beacause my archive is ~100TB and

is not well organised so i can not find it right now, but if you need something specific to do just say it,

maybe i can help or someone else...

Thank you very much, I do not have anything specific, but I am looking for how to add missing imports in .dll files. I learned earlier, how to add functions in the export table. But I was afraid every time, that I would not find functions in the imports, which the new one needs to call. In any case, I postponed this work for the summer, because I hardly find time with my studies, and if you have things that could benefit my work, send them to me in private.

• 2 months later...

On 12/28/2021 at 2:50 AM, ABCDEFG said:

It is somewere in my archive but i don't know where exactly beacause my archive is ~100TB and

is not well organised so i can not find it right now, but if you need something specific to do just say it,

maybe i can help or someone else...

@ABCDEFG May you please reupload the video? 

I'm interested too in this

23 minutes ago, ABCDEFG said:

Well done, great video, if you want to add links to the programs you use in the description box to make the goal easier for researchers in this field :)