How to add to nice gaming MS-DOS start menu also Windows 98 boot option

ruthan

Hello,
bellow is link on nice Phils boot menu for Dos gaming setting, i wonder how to add option Windows98 and Win 98 safe mode into.
I tried something, but it not worked it supposed to and thing there people had more knowledge about this and can do it in few minutes.

http://www.philscomputerlab.com/ms-dos-starter-pack.html

I dont mind, path problem, i know i have to change C:\DOS to C:\Windows and change MSCDEX patch etc..

Shouldn't simple :

WIN

work?

And for safe mode:

WIN /D:M

Make sure to set in MSDOS.SYS - BootGUI=0, otherwise, it will run Windows no matter what.

More info here: http://www.mdgx.com/newtip10.htm#WINSWITCH

(Off-topic: It seems like no matter what you do, nothing works for you, and no one else can reproduce your problems :/)

3 hours ago, MrMateczko said:

(Off-topic: It seems like no matter what you do, nothing works for you, and no one else can reproduce your problems :/)

Oww, come on :), let's say that reproducibility and success rates appear to be below average ;).

jaclaz

Ok you made me angry. 

I dont like that spend time to do it yourself, because ask is weakness attitude..  Perhaps i excepted that you post much better boot menu that i find after of 5 minutes of googling and
you will you more knowledge that you did.

Oww, come on , let's say that reproducibility and success rates appear to be below average 

Ok im stuck at 2 problems and i dont pretend that i fully understand it and i dont too look like clever guy, which dont need to ask..
1) Not working dual GPU stunt, there is 1 guy which are saying that its working and he still dont posted advanced info / proof.
2) I had problem with modern machine with AMD 970 and Geforce 7, where rloew patches not working as they such.

You should be grateful for people as me, because were press to make things better and more straightforward and really fixed, because we are dont shy to ask.
If you thing that this attitude is mark of stupidy, you are maybe more stupid that i am..

Edited by ruthan