Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 



Luxman

Disable your adblocking for MSFN

Recommended Posts

The situation appears critical.

It's simple for all of us to do and it costs us nothing.

WHITE LIST MSFN - DISABLE ANY ADBLOCKING ON WHATEVER ADD-ON YOU ARE USING

DO IT NOW!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done a month ago :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 18.9.2017 at 8:13 PM, ppgrainbow said:

Already done that and the ads aren't showing. :(

Yeah these algorithms are crazy. I know for example "bild.de" and it will very often show you the "You have an adblocker activated". Another Austrian Blog only needed me to whitelist the page and I dont get the message that ads cannot be shown anymore and they really show up.
Before I got Opera 48 it also worked without issues with Opera 47. Now I whitelisted msfn inside my AV software and the browser but no ads show up.

Not even if I deactivate adblocking completely! I have to still find out how reactivate it.

Edited by winxpi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, winxpi said:

Yeah these algorithms are crazy. I know for example "bild.de" and it will very often show you the "You have an adblocker activated". Another Austrian Blog only needed me to whitelist the page and I dont get the message that ads cannot be shown anymore and they really show up.
Before I got Opera 48 it also worked without issues with Opera 47. Now I whitelisted msfn inside my AV software and the browser but no ads show up.

Not even if I deactivate adblocking completely! I have to still find out how reactivate it.

I'm pretty sure that even if no adblocking software installed bild.de would show up that I have a "adblocker activated" when there is no adblocking software installed. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And yet, when I went to bild.de with all of my adblockers activated, in Chrome (SRWare Iron), I got no complaints at all.  Very strange.

Cheers and Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bphlpt said:

And yet, when I went to bild.de with all of my adblockers activated, in Chrome (SRWare Iron), I got no complaints at all.  Very strange.

Cheers and Regards

Indeed, it is strange...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4.10.2017 at 8:51 AM, ppgrainbow said:

Indeed, it is strange...

Today the ads showed up again. It works again. Hurray!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, winxpi said:

Today the ads showed up again. It works again. Hurray!

Thank goodness! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×