How to get the Transparency In Aero Glass Like Glass Effect?

nitinvaid20

Edit:I have the paid version of aero glass but in have not installed it yet.

I want the best windows transparency possible in windows 10 what I have to do ? Additional after installing the Aero Glass.?

I have read about the Uxtheme lather too I have to do that too?

Hello I was thinking to get the donate version of Aero Glass whats the Minimum Amount that i can donate i dont have that much money so the less amount will be good

what if i change my PC or Reinstall windows will I have to donate again?

after donation  how much time it will take to get the donation key?

Edited by nitinvaid20

As se text said, most of the questions are answered in the donation page. 

You can use same donation in multiple machines, but not in the same time. 

You need to deactivate your current activation and use your new computer to generate a new donation key, and if I remember correctly it takes 30 days until you can use the same donation to generate that new donation key. 

So it is possible to have only one donation key and use it to register aero glass for multiple computers, but not in the same time. 

3 hours ago, Semtex said:

Most answers are here: http://www.glass8.eu/donate

You will get link to account, created on  Aeroglass site, there You can manage Your keys. Use same mail as in paypal. Donation is up to You.

Yup i have already read that but what i dont get is on which site i get linked and from where i can generate the keys? as i cant find any option to login on his site

4 minutes ago, atomi said:

As se text said, most of the questions are answered in the donation page. 

You can use same donation in multiple machines, but not in the same time. 

You need to deactivate your current activation and use your new computer to generate a new donation key, and if I remember correctly it takes 30 days until you can use the same donation to generate that new donation key. 

So it is possible to have only one donation key and use it to register aero glass for multiple computers, but not in the same time. 

yea i am not gonna use the same on multiple system and 30 Days to get the new Keys? thats a long time

but usually how much time it will take to get the key after 1st donation

That first key should be instant, that 30 days thing is there just to prevent people from abusing that regenerating keys thing. 

Without that in place, one could possibly just regenerate the keys as they please, and thus use one key with multiple computers. 

15 minutes ago, nitinvaid20 said:

Yup i have already read that but what i dont get is on which site i get linked and from where i can generate the keys? as i cant find any option to login on his site

Just go to the bottom left corner of the page and click on the link below 

From there you can login using the information that you got in the email when you made your donation

2017-09-20 20.00.42.png

4 hours ago, atomi said:

Just go to the bottom left corner of the page and click on the link below 

From there you can login using the information that you got in the email when you made your donation

2017-09-20 20.00.42.png

Thanks everyone just donated now waiting for the email:)

One more thing after installing aero glass do I have to do something else to make my window glass like transparent?

I have seen uxtheme patcher what's that for?

On 9/20/2017 at 5:15 PM, nitinvaid20 said:

Thanks everyone just donated now waiting for the email:)

One more thing after installing aero glass do I have to do something else to make my window glass like transparent?

I have seen uxtheme patcher what's that for?

UXTheme Patcher modifies three system files in order to allow third party themes to be installed and enabled.

3 hours ago, sbkw1983 said:

UXTheme Patcher modifies three system files in order to allow third party themes to be installed and enabled.

Ahh okay so I don't need that as I am not I stalling any 3rd party theme .

I just was glass effects on windows and for that I need the reflection image right ? And I van configure with I forgot the name of software :P

I install aeroglass, and then I also downloaded the aeroglass gui to mess around with the settings (Which I basically cranked transparency up to around 2 to make everything pretty transparent).  That's it.  I don't do anything fancy.. I basicallly run it stock.

3 hours ago, Zod said:

I install aeroglass, and then I also downloaded the aeroglass gui to mess around with the settings (Which I basically cranked transparency up to around 2 to make everything pretty transparent).  That's it.  I don't do anything fancy.. I basicallly run it stock.

from where i can find this aero glass GUI and do i need any reflection image too?

On 9/23/2017 at 11:50 AM, nitinvaid20 said:

from where i can find this aero glass GUI and do i need any reflection image too?

The gui is on the downloads page all the way at the bottom under other (or was it others).  Says "testing version of gui".. etc.. I use that.

I don't think I bothered with reflection images.

On 9/22/2017 at 10:09 PM, nitinvaid20 said:

Ahh okay so I don't need that as I am not I stalling any 3rd party theme .

I just was glass effects on windows and for that I need the reflection image right ? And I van configure with I forgot the name of software :P

Sorry for the late reply, nitinvaid20.

I believe you are correct.

In fact, I think that BigMuscle's 'Aero Glass' software includes its own patch to enable custom themes - that is, unless he has removed it.

It's important to note that the aforementioned patch integrated into Aero Glass may only enable custom themes through Aero Glass itself, and not separately of that.

Either way, to be certain everything works fine, I have always chosen to install the latest version of UxTheme Patcher.  But then again, I always prefer using 3rd party themes (the ones you have to place into C:\Windows\Resources\Themes).

Hope this helped, good day.

Edited by sbkw1983