When will there be a version for Windows 10 1709?

31 minutes ago, lolylol said:

Anyone tested the new DWMGlass.dll uploaded today?

Working great over here, I also noticed that Waterfox's maximize, minimize, and close buttons started working again with the win8rp theme and layout again! :w00t:
Capture.PNG.2f549144d0aa3279ce3eb5b49a559ad7.PNGCapture2.PNG.4065f2b29d8b2a730f6fc26e7bc1e705.PNG

Still haven't had the experimental build eat my windows install yet either, for those of you concerned about watermark, with my donor key i do not have a watermark. Great luck to those who try this build, its working great so far!

Edited by joeberardis
phrasing

1 minute ago, joeberardis said:

:(
im not getting any ghosting, by that i assume you mean windows get left behind by accident instead of going away completely?

image.png.59f8e0439f2361200d1394a279c24c87.pngToo many watermarks overlayed and sometimes right-click context menus do not appear

3 hours ago, DavidHuynh94 said:

Wait so I'm using the latest experimental but still getting watermark? I checked my donation key and its correct.

Same issue here.

4 hours ago, foe said:

Same issue here.

Did you guys read the text on the page ( http://www.glass8.eu/beta ) you downloaded the file from? It clearly says: "Your donation does NOT turn any preview/alpha/beta/rc testing version into the fully usable release without debugging means!" - that means that the debug window and watermark will be there. It is a beta/debug version after all.

14 hours ago, Pjertan said:

Did you guys read the text on the page ( http://www.glass8.eu/beta ) you downloaded the file from? It clearly says: "Your donation does NOT turn any preview/alpha/beta/rc testing version into the fully usable release without debugging means!" - that means that the debug window and watermark will be there. It is a beta/debug version after all.

On 11/8/2017 at 1:15 PM, joeberardis said:

so weird I don't have any watermark...

Of course I read it. I was just curious as to why people were claiming that their watermark didn't show up after adding they key. Not everyone is as clueless as you'd imagine on the internet.