When will there be a version for Windows 10 1709?

9 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

Never.

Why Never bigmuscle?
What about the experimental build that is working so well?
We don't need Application Frame (Modern Frame).
Please make the experimental build into a final build.

Thanks,
DW

Edited by Dreamweaver01

1 hour ago, Dreamweaver01 said:

Why Never bigmuscle?

Thanks,
DW

he doesn't need your thanks
no pay - no game
more donations for god of donations

9 hours ago, Dreamweaver01 said:

Why Never bigmuscle?

Thanks,
DW

Don't afraid. It was just an ironic note, because of users asking the same things over and over again and they still expect some answer although it has been covered milliontimes.

So AeroGlass is confirmed to not work with the Windows 10 1709 update? d*** i've been having nothing but non-stop bsods since the October updates and 1709 is supposed to fix it. So i guess i have to choose between random bsods and AeroGlass or no AeroGlass and hopefully no more bsods.... :(

Why does every big update always break AeroGlass!?

Thanks @bigmuscle for continuing to support AeroGlass hope to see a new release soon, but i get it, it takes time.

In 1709 even always-glass mode didn't give any transparency or blur now.

BigMuscle, make 32-bit version of AeroGlass. If it's need an additional donation, just say your prize...

I honestly wouldn't blame Big Muscle if he chooses to give up on trying to follow Microsoft down their unending series of rabbit holes.  Nor would I blame him if he personally decided to stick with an older version of Windows and stop developing for Windows 10 entirely.

Microsoft have gone out of their way to make it difficult for anyone to deliver a theme that's anything but ugly - and you can be sure that's being done on purpose.

I'd like to personally thank Big Muscle (in addition to the donations I've sent him) for having tried so valiantly to make Windows 10 easy on the eyes thus far.  It's been fun.  But the Fall Creator's update is going further from a proper path than any version yet, and I know I'm not going to use it except as a curiosity on a virtual machine.

I'm going to continue use Windows 8.1 for my engineering work - the last perpetually licensed version with a still distant End Of Life date.  And it works just fine with Aero Glass version 1.4.5.520.

SoLongAndThanks.png

-Noel

I think MS is going in a good direction with the Fluent Design. It looks real nice but not having anything on the titlebars makes it very inconsistent. I'm hoping that we'll finally get that with RS4 since we are already starting to see more elements show up in the start menu, etc.