Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 



bigslacker

When will there be a version for Windows 10 1709?

Recommended Posts


On 11/5/2017 at 2:51 AM, drakulaboy said:

thank you all for this hard work, Fall Creators Update is ugly without Aero

thumb_fc911153f4f25cd13c516b7565152ce9.1  

thumb_4c1b0aec8b4ef0806c98380881c0251a.1  

thumb_692a0c1f3e8d0cc2637e741006f01278.1  

Gorgeous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, lolylol said:

Anyone tested the new DWMGlass.dll uploaded today?

Working great over here, I also noticed that Waterfox's maximize, minimize, and close buttons started working again with the win8rp theme and layout again! :w00t:
Capture.PNG.2f549144d0aa3279ce3eb5b49a559ad7.PNGCapture2.PNG.4065f2b29d8b2a730f6fc26e7bc1e705.PNG

Still haven't had the experimental build eat my windows install yet either, for those of you concerned about watermark, with my donor key i do not have a watermark. Great luck to those who try this build, its working great so far!

 

 

Edited by joeberardis
phrasing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lolylol said:

There's still ghosting on the new build... :(

 

:(
im not getting any ghosting, by that i assume you mean windows get left behind by accident instead of going away completely?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joeberardis said:

:(
im not getting any ghosting, by that i assume you mean windows get left behind by accident instead of going away completely?
 

image.png.59f8e0439f2361200d1394a279c24c87.pngToo many watermarks overlayed and sometimes right-click context menus do not appear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lolylol said:

image.png.59f8e0439f2361200d1394a279c24c87.pngToo many watermarks overlayed and sometimes right-click context menus do not appear

 

so weird I don't have any watermark...

Capture4.PNG.bca1f98234f32a46086a458111236c61.PNG

did you add your donation key after you donated?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot but will do. Good thing the new DWMGlass.dll doesn't interfere with fluent design anymore

Capture.thumb.JPG.a46c06303aff73df7da14c5d22a63780.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait so I'm using the latest experimental but still getting watermark? I checked my donation key and its correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DavidHuynh94 said:

Wait so I'm using the latest experimental but still getting watermark? I checked my donation key and its correct.

Same issue here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, foe said:

Same issue here.

Did you guys read the text on the page ( http://www.glass8.eu/beta ) you downloaded the file from? It clearly says: "Your donation does NOT turn any preview/alpha/beta/rc testing version into the fully usable release without debugging means!" - that means that the debug window and watermark will be there. It is a beta/debug version after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe create gradient on UWP title bar (Edge App example)?

g1-grad-uwp.png

g2-uwp-nograd.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2017 at 2:51 AM, drakulaboy said:

thank you all for this hard work, Fall Creators Update is ugly without Aero

thumb_fc911153f4f25cd13c516b7565152ce9.1  

thumb_4c1b0aec8b4ef0806c98380881c0251a.1  

thumb_692a0c1f3e8d0cc2637e741006f01278.1  

What theme is this ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Pjertan said:

Did you guys read the text on the page ( http://www.glass8.eu/beta ) you downloaded the file from? It clearly says: "Your donation does NOT turn any preview/alpha/beta/rc testing version into the fully usable release without debugging means!" - that means that the debug window and watermark will be there. It is a beta/debug version after all.

 

On 11/8/2017 at 1:15 PM, joeberardis said:

so weird I don't have any watermark...

Of course I read it. I was just curious as to why people were claiming that their watermark didn't show up after adding they key. Not everyone is as clueless as you'd imagine on the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×