Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

bigslacker

When will there be a version for Windows 10 1709?

15 hours ago, Florinel787 said:

Oh, and my dev build isn't a dev build, but a public experimental one.

T̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶.̶ ̶.̶ ̶.̶
n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶b̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶r̶i̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶.̶d̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶b̶g̶ ̶=̶ ̶d̶e̶b̶u̶g̶?̶ ̶

D̶e̶b̶u̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶b̶u̶g̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶"̶d̶e̶v̶"̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶.̶

please forgive misinformation...

Edited by joeberardis
UCyborg is correct *SEE BELOW* VVV

6 hours ago, joeberardis said:

Debuging is part of the development process, and therefore since the debugger is open always this is a "dev" version.

It's just a console made with a call to AllocConsole that spams messages, debuggers let you step through code, inspect variables etc.

• Upvote 1

Oh crud! What a mess... And also showed up this error. (I took the shot on my phone because the ghosting wasn't too visible on a screenshot)

image.png.fded5a486d761493893c169854ef2e69.pngIMG_45441.thumb.jpg.ae21ee593211f7fc8392d3c58cfcecb8.jpg

EDIT: I managed to fix the problem by completely restarting AeroGlass using AeroGlass launcher.

Edited by lolylol
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BKDeath20 said:

How do I add theme support to the Aero Glass developer build?

http://glass8.eu/download

^ at the bottom of the page there are some tools that you might be looking for, not exactly 100% sure on what you mean by theme support.
You could download the stable build and also grab the (default).png and (default).png.layout if you mean getting custom theme atlases, which can be applied using the AeroGlassGui Tool also on the downloads page.

11 hours ago, joeberardis said:

http://glass8.eu/download

^ at the bottom of the page there are some tools that you might be looking for, not exactly 100% sure on what you mean by theme support.
You could download the stable build and also grab the (default).png and (default).png.layout if you mean getting custom theme atlases, which can be applied using the AeroGlassGui Tool also on the downloads page.

yeah, i know that....but how do i add custom close button, maximize button, minimize button, back and forward buttons on the explorer using the new aero glass experimental dll...?

Just now, BKDeath20 said:

yeah, i know that....but how do i add custom close button, maximize button, minimize button, back and forward buttons on the explorer using the new aero glass experimental dll...?

Just use an atlas theme file. It has the close, maximize, minimize buttons and the title bars

On 11/15/2017 at 6:52 AM, Florinel787 said:

Just use an atlas theme file. It has the close, maximize, minimize buttons and the title bars

true but those don't provide custom navigation buttons. what @BKDeath20 is asking about is the DLL that allowed custom msstyle theme support. As far as I know, that broke with the Creators Update as from 1703 onward it just BSOD'd my system.