XP Embedded Updates

Jiger

Does anyone know where to find and manually download the latest updates (Dec 2017) for Windows XP Embedded. It is just taking too much of time, energy and anger to try and use Windows Update as you all know.

Could you name the actual updates, so it´s easier to find and download them.

Jiger

7 minutes ago, Jiger said:

Does anyone know where to find and manually download the latest updates (Dec 2017) for Windows XP Embedded. It is just taking too much of time, energy and anger to try and use Windows Update as you all know.

Could you name the actual updates, so it´s easier to find and download them.

Jiger

maybe just read this thread?

I was hoping for something along the following lines (I take myself as an example):

During patch tuesday in November I had Microsoft Update (MU) to install the following files:

KB4047211

KB4048968

KB4048970

KB4047206

KB4050795

and later on (Nov 28)

KB4049068

These are the updates  for Nov 2017 if the system was fully updated until Nov-17. Then it would be easy for all those who have difficulties with MU to download and install manually instead of trixing during long time with the buggy MU. When the updates are installed svchost is behaving normally.

Anyway, I managed to cooperate with MU yesterday and installed the following files:

KB4052303

KB4051956

KB4052978

So everything is OK for now, but there are new patch tuesdays to come every month until April 2019. I think we could help each other according to these lines...

Jiger