Directx 9,wmp9,and winamp 5.02

Is it possible to add this software to slipstreamed cd?If yes,how?

Also i was notice there is a way to install drivers,but whatabout driver qith exe file,i have graphic driver of nvidia and i want that automaticly.

• 2 weeks later...

While I am sure that you have been around a while alanoll and find it boring to see people asking questions you know the answers to, you should be aware that your attitude................well, it sucks.

I have used the search function and found that it is not entirely effective all the time.

Relax, some people are still learning.

Have a look at the MSFN Unattended XP guide on how to slipstream Media Player 9, Movie Maker 2, DirectX 9.0b all through svcpack.inf file

You can install Winamp 5.03a using a special MSI installation file, available through the Application Switches forum (just search for Winamp 5.03a and you will find it).... place this into $OEM$\$1\Install\Apps\Winamp and run it via RunOnce commands

With your video driver, simply extract the .EXE file and place it in a directory similar to $OEM$\$1\Drivers\NVDisp (this directory should contain nv4_disp.inf)

Then, edit your winnt.sif file and add "Drivers\NVDisp" to your Drivers Path (this works for me and I have tested every version driver, including 56.72 and 60.72)

All of this information and more is available from:

MSFN Unattended XP Guide

While I am sure that you have been around a while alanoll and find it boring to see people asking questions you know the answers to, you should be aware that your attitude................well, it sucks.

I have used the search function and found that it is not entirely effective all the time.

Relax, some people are still learning.

it may very well suck, but then again, I just typed in NVIDIA into the search page and got a number of results. And as for DirectX or WMP9, if he did SEARCH he would have found he answers.

He may be learning, but there is no need to have 20 people ask the same question over and over and over and over again.