isnt there ne?

mukeshnuna

hi frnds...!

isnt there ne step by step tutorial...or just like it...how to create our unattended xp setup cd integrating xplode in it...????

i want to know the structure of xp files n directories....where to put xplode..its file...!

its path files....stuff like these...!

if there is ne...cud neone plzz tell me...??

thnks..!

hi....

yup....Bold was on..

...lol

neways.....i was able to create msfn unattended cd....!

buti wanted to create a dvd....n if i m applying explode integration in my xp setup cd then obviously the structure of the cd wud change...rite??...

so i wanted to know more abt explode..!

i was looking at forum of explode.....but i cudnt find ne related info on how to step by step integration of explode...!

ne help??....ne link ..!

thnks..!

i think there could be a step by step tutorial i looked at integrating xplode into my cd however i didnt have time/ was in too much of a rush to go through it and work out how to do everything so i just stuck to methods i know and my cd works well, i am very impressed with the xplode however i would agree that the documentation could be better :)

there is no change to the folder structures.....all you REALLY do put XPlode the the files within the archvie in the same folder as your original batch file.

then read up on the XML file syntax. Converting Batch to XML is quite easy.

everything leading up the .exe goes in program, and everythign after goes in arguments.

Example:

<execute display='Installing Radeon 9600 Drivers' program='#XPlode#\Drivers\ATI\Radeon\Setup.exe' arguments='-s -f1"#XPlode#\Drivers\ATI\Radeon\atidriver.iss" -f2"#windir#\Temp\ati.log" -verbose'></execute>

if this were in a batch file it would be like so..

start /wait %xplode%\Drivers\ATI\Radeon\Setup.exe -s -f1"#XPlode#\Drivers\ATI\Radeon\atidriver.iss" -f2"#windir#\Temp\ati.log" -verbose

kk...thnks..!

getting to some points.....!

neways......here i hv one more question...

<item name='Copying Post-Installation Files'>

<file command='filecopy' file='#SOURCEPATH#\PostInstall\NETFramework\dotnetfx.exe' target='#SYSTEMDRIVE#\TestLocation\test.exe' />

<file command='filemove' file='#SYSTEMDRIVE#\TestLocation\test.exe' target='#SYSTEMDRIVE#\TestLocation\dotnetfx.exe' />

<file command='filedelete' file='#SYSTEMDRIVE#\TestLocation\dotnetfx.exe' />

<file command='dircopy' directory='#SOURCEPATH#\PostInstall' target='#SYSTEMDRIVE#' />

<file command='dirmove' directory='#SYSTEMDRIVE#\PostInstall' target='#SYSTEMDRIVE#\temp' />

<file command='dirdelete' directory='#SYSTEMDRIVE#\temp' />

<file command='dirdelete' directory='#SYSTEMDRIVE#\TestLocation' />

</item>

i found this in xpinstall 4.3 version....inside xml file...!

i want to know wht this syntax is for?????

• 2 weeks later...
download XPlode and look at the CHM file, ya know the documentation?

There is no CHM with with XPlode-1.0.6. I've been trying to track down documentation or help files as well.

hi....

yup....Bold was on..

...lol

neways.....i was able to create msfn unattended cd....!

buti wanted to create a dvd....n if i m applying explode integration in my xp setup cd then obviously the structure of the cd wud change...rite??...

so i wanted to know more abt explode..!

i was looking at forum of explode.....but i cudnt find ne related info on how to step by step integration of explode...!

ne help??....ne link ..!

thnks..!

lets all take a guess guys..

im gonna go with...

12 year old aol user.