//msfn-invision

hey!

i like the look of the new board and it runs well etc but it messes up sometimes when you refresh or use "back" in internet explorer. all the tables mess up and it all turns gray and some html code appears at the top where the "msfn board" link is.any ideas?

its not my slow connection for one as the board loads almost instantly normally its only when i use back or refresh when it sometime happens. i am using ie6 and ive just formatted nothing to do with tempory internet files and ive never ever seen the problem on vbb and ive riun one for ages

nice try aint got it yet :) i reckon its just invision!

i am using ie6 and ive just formatted nothing to do with tempory internet files and ive never ever seen the problem on vbb and ive riun one for ages

use: Close Current Tag

Sounds logical. Process of elimination.

What are the connection speeds/types for everyone?

• 2 weeks later...
I type something really long helping someone and then it doesnt process the reply so i have to click back but its all gone  :)

It only happens now and then though...

i guess there are going to be errors in the beta/RC stages of invision so we can't really do much about that, but to fix your problem, try copying what you wrote before pressing "Add reply" then if it shows an error, go back and paste it there and try again..

it is probably temporary, hopefully it will be fixed soon :rolleyes:

hope this helps,

Blackwar